“The only higher expectation than yours is ours” is what we live by for our customers and our employees at Strata Design. If your core values foster strong relationships, a strong work ethic, and come with a strong attention to detail we need to talk. At Strata Design we will provide you with all the tools and training that you need.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk (Part-Time) to join us. If you enjoy numbers and the story they tell, exceeding people’s expectations, and have a genuine smile while doing it, we would love to speak with you about joining our team. We are not looking for just anyone we want the best.
What we need!
- Receive, reconcile, and process all vendor invoices daily.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Analyze expenses to ensure they are booked to the proper GL accounts.
- Ensure all vendors are properly set up in QuickBooks with a W9 on file and a current COI when necessary.
- Process mailing of payments for weekly check run.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintain organized records of all AP documents (Invoices, W9’s, COI’s, etc.)
- Record petty cash transactions in the ledger.
- Track use tax owed for purchases in which sales tax was owed but not paid.
- Support the Controller with month-end closing responsibilities.
Some administrative responsibilities will be required:
- Getting/Distributing/Processing the mail each day.
- Ordering office supplies as needed.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks Desktop a plus
- 1-2 years Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented and have a passion for learning.
- A SMILE!!!!!!!!!!
- Intermediate Excel skills a plus
What you will get!
You will gain a fulfilling work environment with the opportunity to succeed.
- Continuous Improvement is our expectation, and all our team members’ inputs and suggestions are highly valued.
- Access to company financial statements as a part of the “Great Game of Business”
- We operate with a bottom-up approach versus top down as we believe that our success starts with you!
- An opportunity to contribute to the success of Strata Design
- SUPPORT! We give our employees all the tools they need to succeed.
- An atmosphere that you will be proud to share where you work, come ask our current employees!
Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, we need to talk, send us a resume to, [email protected]