“The only higher expectation than yours is ours” is what we live by for our customers and our employees at Strata Design. If your core values foster strong relationships, a strong work ethic, and come with a strong attention to detail we need to talk. At Strata Design we will provide you with all the tools that you need to get the job done right, on time, and within budget.
We are looking for a Casework Assembly Specialist to join our team. If you enjoy seeing drawings turned into reality and bring a smile 90% of the day we need to talk. We aren’t looking for just anyone we want the best.
What we need!
- Fabricate casework on our build line.
- Must be able to cut, trim and assemble both stock and fabricated assemblies using appropriate tools within custom woodworking industry to get the job done.
- Ability to read shop drawings to ensure quality and accuracy of specific projects.
- Maintain inventory of often used materials, glues & adhesives,
- Be able to identify color, thickness, and patterns in project drawings to ensure accuracy.
- Be dependable, be independent while a part of a team.
- An understanding of the Architectural Woodworking Institute (AWI) Standards
- 3-5 years of Custom Carpentry experience preferred
- A POSTIVE ATTITUDE!! if you genuinely don’t have one, we aren’t the right spot for you!
- A team player that brings a smile to work every day!
What you will get!
- You will certainly get competitive wages, health insurance, 401(k), bonus opportunity, and paid time off, but more importantly you will gain members of your family.
- An opportunity to hold responsibility with integral parts to the success of Strata Design
- SUPPORT! We give our employees all the tools they need to succeed.
- Access to company financial statements as a part of the “Great Game of Business”
- We operate with a bottom-up approach versus top down as we believe that our success starts with you!
- An atmosphere that you will be proud to share where you work, come ask our current employees!
Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, we need to talk. Email ([email protected]) a cover letter and resume, or call us, (231)929-2140.
Strata Design is a leader in the Architectural Woodworking space across Michigan and the United States. We manufacture commercial casework, laminate furniture, and more for Hospitals, Medical Office Buildings, Universities and Schools, Retail, Financial, Hospitality, and Sports Institutions.